Sunday, February 7, 2010

#7- Group with similar items


Sometimes organizing bins aren't so organized. This bin holds all of my extra lotion, shampoo, and samples. The first thing that I did was take out all of the samples that could be used in the bathroom. Since this bin is kept in my room, it does me no good to keep shampoo in here since I will always use shampoo in the bathroom. The next thing that I did was place like items together within the bin. Ideally, it would be great to have two smaller baskets but I do not want to purchase any new baskets yet so I had to get creative with this one. I placed a tupperware container inside of the bin so that I could create three distinct areas. As you can see from the picture below, I was able to group like items together so that they will be easier to find and it is easier to see what I have so that I don't but duplicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment